- Genesis Class – Join this group of recent college grads, graduate students, and young adults in their 20s through early 30s in the office on the first floor of the children’s building (the first door on your right when you enter through the double doors by the stairwell) as we discuss how faith intersects with our daily lives.
- Parents of Young Children Class - This group of parents, single or couples, with young children and are meeting in room 208 in upstairs Trice. Come join us for lively discussion each Sunday!
- Theology on Tap
Thursdays @ 7:30PM at The Chimes, 3357 Highland Rd. Enjoy weekly discussion on the current events and how they intersect our faith and theology. Beverages on you! (please add the graphic)
- Group Fitness
Tuesdays @ 4PM. College and Young Adult Women. All fitness levels welcome. If interested contact Rev. Colleen Bookter,colleen@universitymethodist.
- Young adult lunch - On the first Sunday of every month, all young adults are invited to gather in the fellowship hall following 11:00 AM worship to go out to eat as a group. This gathering is for young adults who are post college to early 30′s, both single and partnered. We hope you will join us for this monthly gathering of fun, food, and fellowship!
- Kids Hope - Volunteer one hour a week to mentor an elementary student at University Trace Elementary. Our church has partnered with this school for over 30 years. We hope you will consider caring on this great tradition. For more information on Kids Hope or how to get involved click here: (link for Kids Hope volunteer) or contact Shirley Flake at????.
- Habitat for Humanity - Join us each fall as we meet the future home owner and work hard to build a home for those in need in our community.
- College/Young Adult Service Days - About once a quarter the college students and young adults at University UMC gather for local mission days in our local community.
- (Lets add a Habitat Picture and perhaps a garden team picture if there are young people in it for the serve part of this page. Thanks!)