2014 LSU GAME DAY PARKING SEASON PASSES ARE SOLD OUT!!
To be put on our waiting list for a season parking space, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Each year University United Methodist Church sells parking on LSU football home game days as a fundraiser. This year there are 7 LSU home football games. Season Parking Passes are available for $35 each/per game, with a total fee due of $245 for 2015. All of our season parking spaces are currently reserved for the 2025 season. if you would like to be put on our waiting list for the 2016 Football Season, please call the church office at 225-344-0343 and ask for Kelly. If you have any additional questions you may email email@example.com.
Please note that if you have reserved a parking space for the 2015 Season your parking passes will be emailed out to you approximately a week before the first home game. If you do not receive them in your email by August 31st, 2015 please call the church office and let us know.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The church is located at 3350 Dalrymple Drive next to the Sigma Chi house.
Here are our GAME DAY PARKING GUIDELINES:
- Our Parking Lot opens at:
- 8 AM for Day Games
- Noon for Night Games (6 PM and later)
- Your parking pass does not guarantee that you will be able to get past police barricades once streets are closed; allowing you through is at the discretion of the police officer. However, once Dalrymple closes you do have access to our back parking lot entrance by turning right on State Street and then left on Carlotta Street.
- We do not have restroom facilities available to the public.
- We do not have RV parking available.
- If we have spaces available to sell on game day, they will be sold on a first come, first serve basis and will be limited in number and cost more than a season parking pass per game.
- No consumption of alcohol is allowed on the church grounds.
- You will be responsible for making sure that your space and the area around your space is clean before leaving. Anyone not respecting the church’s property will be subject to losing their parking pass for the remainder of the season and all future seasons. If you lose your parking privileges in the middle of the season there will be no refund for prepaid parking passes not used.
- All parked vehicles must be removed from our parking lots no later than 7:00 AM on Sundays after game day. Any vehicles left after that time will be subject to towing.
- Once the game starts, our parking lots are not maned. We are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal items.
- Season Parking Spaces may not be resold or given to anyone to resell for profit. If we are made aware that this has happened, you will lose your season parking pass privileges.
- Season Parking fees are non-refundable. Paying in advance allows you the privilege of knowing that you have a space reserved whether you come to a game or not. This also allows you to arrive up until game time without having to stress over not having a parking space.
Q When will I get my pass?
A Passes will be distributed via email about a week before the first home game. You will print your own passes on your home or work printer and they may be printed in black and white or full color.
Q What if I don’t have access to a printer, email, etc.?
A Notify the church office at 225-344-0343, and we will arrange to have your pass printed and left for pickup at the church office.
Q Will I have the same spot every game?
A Yes. Spaces will be numbered.
Q How will you ensure that nobody parks in my spot?
A All spaces are numbered and correspond with the number on your season pass. Your name and space number are given to our Parking Lot Attendants each game for their reference. Keeping your parking passes secure are your responsibility. In the event that someone manages to get a copy of your pass and parks in your space, we will check our records against your name & information. If this person has parked in your space illegally, the unauthorized vehicle will be towed.
Q Will any spaces be available to purchase the day of the game?
A We have sold all of our spaces this year as Season Passes. If you would like to be put on our waiting list for the 2016 season for a parking space, please call the 225-344-0343.
Q Can I get to the lot once Dalrymple is shut down at State Street?
A Yes. Coming from the interstate on Dalrymple you will turn right on State Street, then immediately left on Carlotta Street. There is an entrance to the church parking lot from Carlotta Street.
Q Will I get the same space every year?
A As long as we continue to offer season parking passes, you will have first right of refusal for your spot.
Q Is tailgating allowed?
A Yes; however, you will be responsible for making sure that your space and the area around your space is clean before leaving. There is no alcohol consumption allowed on the premises. Anyone not respecting the church’s property will be subject to losing their parking pass for the remainder of the season and all future seasons. If you lose your parking privileges in the middle of the season there will be no refund for prepaid parking passes not used.
Q Are there restroom facilities available?
A No, we do not have public restrooms.
Q What if I don’t attend each game and don’t use my parking space?
A Season Parking fees are non-refundable. Paying in advance allows you the privilege of knowing that you have a space reserved whether you come to a game or not. This also allows you to arrive up until game time without having to stress over not having a parking space.
Q How far of a walk is it to Tiger Stadium?
A The church parking lots are approximately a mile walk to Tiger Stadium. Click here to view a map with walking directions.
Q Do you have parking attendants?
A Our parking lots are attended by church volunteers from when our lots open ( 8 am for day games, noon for night games) up until kick off time. After kick off our parking lots and spaces are no longer manned by attendants. Therefore, please arrive to park before game time and secure your personal items.