2014 LSU GAME DAY PARKING SEASON PASSES are now available for sale! We have a very limited amount of new spaces available. If you are interested, please click here to download the 2014 Game Day Parking Season Pass Registration Form and follow the directions for returning it to the church with your $210 payment for the season. Please remember that all remaining spaces are available on a first come first serve basis. Spots will not be held. To reserve a new spot, your form and payment must be received. If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com
Each year University United Methodist Church sells parking on LSU football home game days as a fundraiser. This year there are 7 LSU home football games. Season Parking Passes are available for $30 each/per game, with a total fee due of $210. If you are renewing a season pass, we cannot guarantee the same spot number from the previous season if we receive your registration and payment after
June 1, 2014. New spaces will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. We expect to sell out all of our spaces as season passes this year, so if in the past you only purchased a space for one specific game please be aware that this may not be an option and you may want to consider purchasing a season pass. The parking lots will open at 8 AM for day games and at noon for night games starting at 6pm or later. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 225-344-0343.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The church is located at 3350 Dalrymple Drive next to the Sigma Chi house.
Here are our GAME DAY PARKING GUIDELINES:
- Our Parking Lot opens at:
- 8 AM for Day Games
- Noon for Night Games (6 PM and later)
- Your parking pass does not guarantee that you will be able to get past police barricades once streets are closed; allowing you through is at the discretion of the police officer. However, once Dalrymple closes you do have access to our back parking lot entrance by turning right on State Street and then left on Carlotta Street.
- We do not have restroom facilities available to the public.
- We do not have RV parking available.
- If we have spaces available to sell on game day, they will be sold on a first come, first serve basis and will be limited in number and cost more than a season parking pass per game.
- No consumption of alcohol is allowed on the church grounds.
- You will be responsible for making sure that your space and the area around your space is clean before leaving. Anyone not respecting the church’s property will be subject to losing their parking pass for the remainder of the season and all future seasons. If you lose your parking privileges in the middle of the season there will be no refund for prepaid parking passes not used.
- All parked vehicles must be removed from our parking lots no later than 7:00 AM on Sundays after game day. Any vehicles left after that time will be subject to towing.
- Once the game starts, our parking lots are not maned. We are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal items.
- Season Parking Spaces may not be resold or given to anyone to resell for profit. If we are made aware that this has happened, you will lose your season parking pass privileges.
- Season Parking fees are non-refundable. Paying in advance allows you the privilege of knowing that you have a space reserved whether you come to a game or not. This also allows you to arrive up until game time without having to stress over not having a parking space.
Q When will I get my pass?
A Passes will be distributed via email by Wednesday the week of the first home game. You will print your own passes on your home or work printer and may be printed in black and white or full color.
Q What if I don’t have access to a printer, email, etc.?
A Notify the church office at 225-344-0343, and we will arrange to have your pass printed and left for pickup at the church office.
Q Will I have the same spot every game?
A Yes. Spaces will be numbered.
Q How will you ensure that nobody parks in my spot?
A All spaces are numbered and correspond with the number on your season pass. Your name and space number are given to our Parking Lot Attendants each game for their reference. Keeping your parking passes secure are your responsibility. In the event that someone manages to get a copy of your pass and parks in your space, we will check our records against your name & information. If this person has parked in your space illegally, the unauthorized vehicle will be towed.
Q Will any spaces be available to purchase the day of the game?
A Whatever spaces are not sold for the season will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis the day of the game at a cost of $40 per game.
Q Can I get to the lot once Dalrymple is shut down at State Street?
A Yes. Coming from the interstate on Dalrymple you will turn right on State Street, then immediately left on Carlotta Street. There is an entrance to the church parking lot from Carlotta Street.
Q Will I get the same space every year?
A As long as we continue to offer season parking passes, you will have first right of refusal for your spot.
Q Is tailgating allowed?
A Yes; however, you will be responsible for making sure that your space and the area around your space is clean before leaving. There is no alcohol consumption allowed on the premises. Anyone not respecting the church’s property will be subject to losing their parking pass for the remainder of the season and all future seasons. If you lose your parking privileges in the middle of the season there will be no refund for prepaid parking passes not used.
Q Are there restroom facilities available?
A No, we do not have public restrooms.
Q What if I don’t attend each game and don’t use my parking space?
A Season Parking fees are non-refundable. Paying in advance allows you the privilege of knowing that you have a space reserved whether you come to a game or not. This also allows you to arrive up until game time without having to stress over not having a parking space.
Q How far of a walk is it to Tiger Stadium?
A The church parking lots are approximately a mile walk to Tiger Stadium. Click here to view a map with walking directions.
Q Do you have parking attendants?
A Our parking lots are attended by church volunteers from when our lots open ( 8 am for day games, noon for night games) up until kick off time. After kick off our parking lots and spaces are no longer manned by attendants. Therefore, please arrive to park before game time and secure your personal items.